Level 3 Occupational Work Supervision
The Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Work Supervision will allow you to gain information and skills in zones such as general health, safety and welfare within the working environment. Learners will be specialised in supervising others in a relevant construction occupational area within the workplace. This qualification will prove the learners competence across a wide range of issues relating to construction site supervision.
This qualification consists of:
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area within the work environment
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships within the work environment
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work within the work environment
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare within the work environment
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations within the work environment
About Occupational Work Supervision
The qualification is perfect for those who are in work and are seeking out for acknowledgment of their previous skills and experience in their chosen industry. Learners can develop on their skills and understanding of the trade when achieving this qualification. Throughout the NVQ students will be able to provide evidence of their industrial practices and experience in the workplace. The qualification will give learners a foundation to advance and progress within the industry.
The essential goal of this qualification is to affirm the learner’s occupational competence within Occupational Work Supervision as a skilled worker. Accomplishing this work-related, competence-based qualification will reassure to potential employers, industry supervisors and managers that learners have the skills, understanding and knowledge that is required to meet the national standard to carry out the role of Occupational Work Supervision.
The qualification is assessed through a portfolio that consists of evidence that learners have completed tasks at work, evidence such as; observations, professional discussions, witness testimony, supporting documents and photographs . The assessor can work nearby the learner to confirm that they have met the guidelines of the qualification and they are competent in their job role.
The learner will be observed and assessed by the assessor as they carry out their day to day tasks. Learners are required to display that they can carry out trade activities competently and to the industry standard which they can comply with current legislation and company procedures. The assessment procedure will guarantee that the learner can successfully complete tasks that they have been allocate as well as being able to understand instructions and direction. They will demonstrate that they can select correct supplies for the assignment and display that they can complete assignments inside the given timescales and specifications.
- Complete an NVQ Level 3 to be eligible for a Gold CSCS Card in Occupational Work Supervision
- Instantly qualify and start earning more money on-site
- Assure potential employers of your competence in the skilled trade
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is appropriate for:
- Employed individuals who wish to improve their career prospects
- Individuals who aim to start their own business
- Students with a part time job that allows them to gain the necessary skills in the work environment
- Full time or Part time study
Learners are not required to have any specific skills, understanding or other qualifications before starting this NVQ.