Level 4 NVQ in Construction Site Management
The Level 6 NVQ Certificate in Construction Site Management will allow you to gain information and skills in zones such as general health, safety and welfare within the working environment. Learners will be specialised in site management in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance, and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition. This qualification will prove the learners competence across a wide range of issues relating to Construction Site Management.
This qualification consists of:
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships within the work environment
- Allocating Work and Checking People’s Performance within the work environment
- Establishing, Implementing and Maintaining Systems for Managing Health, Safety and Welfare within the work environment
- Evaluating and Selecting Work Methods to Meet Project or Operational Requirements within the work environment
- Monitoring Construction Related Project Activities within the work environment
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Quality Standards within the work environment
- Controlling Project Progress Against Agreed Programmes within the work environment
- Managing Personal Development in a Construction-related work environment
About Construction Site Management
The qualification is perfect for those who are in work and are seeking out for acknowledgment of their previous skills and experience in their chosen industry. Learners can develop on their skills and understanding of the trade when achieving this qualification. Throughout the NVQ students will be able to provide evidence of their industrial practices and experience in the workplace. The qualification will give learners a foundation to advance and progress within the industry.
The essential goal of this qualification is to affirm the learner’s occupational competence within Construction Site Management as a skilled worker. Accomplishing this work-related, competence-based qualification will reassure to potential employers that learners have the skills, understanding and knowledge that is required to meet the national standard to carry out the role of Construction Site Management.
The qualification is assessed through a portfolio that consists of evidence that learners have completed tasks at work, evidence such as; observations, professional discussions, witness testimony, supporting documents and photographs . The assessor can work nearby the learner to confirm that they have met the guidelines of the qualification and they are competent in their job role.
The learner will be observed and assessed by the assessor as they carry out their day to day tasks. Learners are required to display that they can carry out trade activities competently and to the industry standard which they can comply with current legislation and company procedures. The assessment procedure will guarantee that the learner can successfully complete tasks that they have been allocate as well as being able to understand instructions and direction. They will demonstrate that they can select correct supplies for the assignment and display that they can complete assignments inside the given timescales and specifications.
- Complete an NVQ Level 6 to be eligible for a Black CSCS Card in Construction Site Management
- Instantly qualify and start earning more money on-site
- Assure potential employers of your competence in the skilled trade
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is appropriate for:
- Employed individuals who wish to improve their career prospects
- Individuals who aim to start their own business
- Students with a part time job that allows them to gain the necessary skills in the work environment
- Full time or Part time study
Learners are not required to have any specific skills, understanding or other qualifications before starting this NVQ.