Level 2 NVQ in Steel Fixing
Are you looking for a trusted provider of the NVQ Level 2 in Steel Fixing? Then you have come to just the right place. We are SRP Training, and we deliver high quality training to a wide range of delegates in a variety of sectors. The Level 2 Steel Fixing NVQ is one of the most popular qualifications that we offer, and we’re proud to have guided many delegates to success.
Want to find out more? Here’s everything that you need to know about the course:
The Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Steel Fixing will allow you to gain information and skills in zones such as general health, safety and welfare within the working environment. Learners will gain the skills to become specialised in preparing and fixing of steel structures within the workplace and moving, taking care of and putting away supplies on-site.
This qualification consists of:
- Cutting and bending reinforcement steel to shape within the working environment
- Fixing steel in situ within the working environment
- Prefabricating reinforcement steel sections within the working environment
- Conforming to general health, safety and welfare within the working environment
- Conforming to productive working methods within the working environment
- Moving, take care of and putting away supplies within the working environment
About Steel Fixing
The qualification is perfect for those who are in work and are seeking out for acknowledgment of their previous skills and experience in their chosen industry. Learners can develop on their skills and understanding of the trade when achieving this qualification. Throughout the NVQ students will be able to provide evidence of their industrial practices and experience in the workplace. The qualification will give learners a foundation to advance and progress within the industry.
The essential goal of the NVQ Level 2 in Steel Fixing qualification is to affirm the learner’s occupational competence within Steel Fixing as a skilled worker. Accomplishing this work-related, competence-based qualification will reassure to potential employers, industry supervisors and managers that learners have the skills, understanding and knowledge that is required to meet the national standard to carry out the role of Steel Fixing.
The qualification is assessed through a portfolio that consists of evidence that learners have completed tasks at work, evidence such as; observations, professional discussions, witness testimony, supporting documents and photographs . The assessor can work nearby the learner to confirm that they have met the guidelines of the qualification and they are competent in their job role.
The learner will be observed and assessed by the assessor as they carry out their day-to-day tasks. Learners are required to display that they can carry out trade activities competently and to the industry standard which they can comply with current legislation and company procedures. The assessment procedure will guarantee that the learner can successfully complete tasks that they have been allocate as well as being able to understand instructions and direction. They will demonstrate that they can select correct supplies for the assignment and display that they can complete assignments inside the given timescales and specifications.
- Complete an NVQ Level 2 to be eligible for a Blue CSCS Card in Steel Fixing
- Instantly qualify and start earning more money on-site
- Assure potential employers of your competence in the skilled trade
Who is this qualification for?
This qualification is appropriate for:
- Employed individuals who wish to improve their career prospects
- Individuals who aim to start their own business
- Students with a part time job that allows them to gain the necessary skills in the work environment
- Full time or Part time study
Learners are not required to have any specific skills, understanding or other qualifications before starting this NVQ. If you have any questions about the Steel Fixing Level 2 NVQ course, then please do get in touch with our team today. We’d be happy to give you all the information that you need, allowing you to go on and book a place on the course with total confidence.