The Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Work Supervision will allow you to gain information and skills in zones such as general health, safety and welfare within the working environment. Learners will be specialised in supervising others in a relevant construction occupational area within the workplace. This qualification will prove the learners competence across a wide range of issues relating to construction site supervision.
This qualification consists of:
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area within the work environment
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships within the work environment
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work within the work environment
- Implementing and Maintaining Health, Safety and Welfare within the work environment
- Co-ordinating and Organising Work Operations within the work environment