What you can expect from SRP Training
We’re the providers of the fire marshal course London delegates recommend. So, what can you hope to gain from your time with us?
The aim of the course
Fire marshal training is one of the most popular courses that we offer, with plenty of professionals keen to add it to their CVs. The purpose of the course is clear: to help delegates understand how a fire can start and spread, and how to assess and manage these risks in the workplace. They will also be shown how to use firefighting equipment to put a fire out quickly and safely.
While the course is just ½ a day in length, it covers so much. During your time with us, you can expect to be introduced to the following key concepts:
- Understand the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace
- Understand how fire risk is controlled in the workplace
- Understand the role of the nominated fire warden
- Fire-related laws and regulations
- The duties of employers and employees concerning fire safety in the workplace
- The role and function of fire wardens in their workplace on a day-to-day basis and during an emergency
- The causes of fire in the workplace, and the components of the fire triangle
All our courses are led by experienced industry professionals who have the skills and knowledge to get the most out of course attendees. Under their expert guidance and the following examples that have been specially put together for the course, you will be able to boost your fire safety skills in a supportive, low-pressure environment.
Completing your training
Once your training has come to an end, you will take a multiple-choice exam. Upon completing this test successfully, you will be presented with your certificate before you leave the training premises. The certificate is valid for 3 years, so you will be able to benefit from your new qualification for a long time. Don’t worry – you can regain your certificate with us!
Get in touch
To find out more about the skills you will gain on our fire marshal course, please get in touch with our team today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.