The Level 4 NVQ Certificate in Construction Site Supervision will allow you to gain information and skills in zones such as general health, safety and welfare within the working environment. Learners will be specialised in in site supervising or assistance site managing in building and civil engineering, highways maintenance, and repair, residential development, conservation or demolition. This qualification will prove the learners competence across a wide range of issues relating to Construction Site Supervision.
This qualification consists of:
- Maintaining Systems for Health, Safety, Welfare and Environmental Protection within the work environment
- Assessing and Recommending Work Methods for Carrying Out Site Operations within the work environment
- Planning Activities and Resources to Meet Work Requirements within the work environment
- Coordinating and Organising the Control of Work within the work environment
- Controlling Work Progress Against Agreed Programmes within the work environment
- Allocating and Monitoring the Use of Plant, Equipment or Machinery within the work environment