Why Choose SRP Training?
Based in the Middle East and looking to achieve CMIOSH status? Then get in touch with SRP Training today – we are the leading providers and are proud to have helped many delegates in your exact position!
Where is our training available?
Welcome to SRP Training, a leading provider of health and safety training in the Middle East. Working with a wide range of clients, we can deliver courses that are tailored to suit the needs of every attendee. We are proud to serve clients in the Middle East, and provide training to clients in the following locations:
- Saudi Arabia
Benefits of the course
The Level 6 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety Practice is a British standard diploma qualification – which has made it very popular with British expats living and working in the Middle East. No matter your circumstances, we will ensure that you gain the skills and knowledge you need to obtain an NVQ which is recognised by a huge range of employers.
What are the benefits of taking the Level 6 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety Practice? This course has a number of really strong selling points, such as:
- It is work based, making it easy to combine with your daily tasks.
- There are no exams! So, if you are someone who doesn’t perform well under pressure and time constraints, this could be the perfect course for you.
- You can train at a pace that is right for you. Whether you complete the course in a few months or a couple of years will not have any impact on your final certification.
- It rewards the competencies you already have within your current work situation. So, if you are a safety supervisor or manager, you will be able to showcase what you already do in your role.
- Can be taken off site and assessed remotely, opening it up to delegates in a huge range of locations.
Achieving CMIOSH status
The majority of people who complete the Level 6 NVQ in Occupational Health and Safety Practice are looking to achieve CMIOSH status. If this is you, then you will be pleased to know that the process is straightforward! NVQ Level 6 holders will take an open book exam over a period of two weeks, and after completing that successfully they will reap all the rewards that CMIOSH status has to offer. So, you could definitely say that it is the easiest route to that certification overall!
Talk to us today
If you are a registered IOSH or health and safety centre based in the Middle East, we would love to hear from you. We have special trade prices that can be discussed, taking into account the volume of clients. We’re also here to answer any of your other questions! To find out more about us and what we do, please get in touch today.
No matter the nature of your query, we will be happy to help in any way that we can. Our friendly team go out of their way to help anyone who is interested in our services, and their can-do attitude will show you why we are a firm favourite with many.