Are you looking to train as a fire marshal? Then you have come to just the right place. Here at SRP Training, we provide the fire marshal course London delegates recommend. Led by experienced tutors and covering all that you need to know, it’s essential for anyone wanting to improve their knowledge of fire safety.
The contents of the course
Our fire marshal course is one of the most comprehensive that you will find, and covers all aspects of fire safety. During the half day of training, you will get to grips with the following:
- Understanding the hazards and risks associated with fire in the workplace: this will help you to identify risk factors for fire, and how to prevent them developing further. Fire hazards can be more innocuous than you’d think, so learning what they are and how they can occur is essential if you are going to minimise the fire risk in your workplace.
- Understanding how fire risk is controlled in the workplace: if you are going to identify fire risks, then you will need to learn how to control them. Our course will show you what steps to take to prevent a fire from happening, and how you can do so in an efficient, timely manner.
- Understanding the role of the nominated fire warden: if you are going to train to become a fire warden, you will want to know what is expected of you. Our course covers what your role will involve on a day-to-day basis, and what your responsibilities will be in the event of a fire. You’ll finish the course feeling much more confident about your position.
- Fire-related laws and regulations: there are a number of laws and regulations relating to fire safety and prevention in the UK – along with what to do in the event of a fire. Having a solid amount of knowledge regarding these workplace laws will allow you to act in full accordance with them at all times, whether that’s when establishing preventative measures or during an actual emergency.
- The duties of employers and employees with respect to fire safety in the workplace: everyone in the workplace, no matter their role or seniority, has a responsibility to prevent fires from occurring. During this course, you will learn what is expected from each team member. This will help you to prepare your colleagues for a fire, and to delegate in the event of an emergency.
- The causes of fire in the workplace, and the components of the fire triangle: learning the three components of the fire triangle is necessary if you’re going to prevent a fire from developing. These three components are oxygen, heat, and fuel. All will be covered in detail.
We’re here to help
If you are interested in taking our fire marshal course, we would love to hear from you. Our friendly team are ready to answer any questions that you may have and will give you all the information you need to go ahead and book your place with confidence. That’s why ours is the fire marshal course London delegates love!